James Clingerman of Fight Hub HeadQuarters shares 6 things to look for in a Martial Arts Dojo or Academy.
There may be an abundance of training locations near you or conversely; very few. You may have to do a lot of research and comparison between what’s available in your area or you may find yourself driving quite a distance to find adequate training.
Here are 6 things to look for in a Martial Arts dojo or Academy.
- Qualified Instructors– Look into the coaches. Do some research. The internet is a great tool for researching “the good, the bad, and the ugly” on ANY coach in the Martial Arts
- Multiple Instructors/Coaches– Most great Academies have several instructors that are experts in their given field. This not only gives different perspectives on techniques and philosophy, but helps to make sure that every student gets quality time with Qualified Instructors.
- SAFE Environment– Training equipment is used to protect the individuals. It MUST be in great condition. Everything from the condition of gloves, gear and mats to size of the workout areas should be taken into consideration.
- Clean– A clean environment is an absolute necessity. This helps to prevent the spread of disease and makes everyone’s training experience more pleasant.
- FREE Trial– If an Academy isn’t willing to let you “try before you buy”, they are probably hiding something. No one should rush into committing to a training facility without sampling what the place has to offer.
- Professional– Clubs and such that do not operate in a professional manner will not be around long. An Academy should be Professional in all aspects including; the way they present themselves in and out of the Academy, at events, to their students and to others.
You can download the whole packet at: https://www.FightHubHQ.com
If you are looking for the MOST EFFECTIVE Martial Arts taught ANYWHERE, look no further than the Fight Hub Headquarters in Greenwood, Indiana. We have been teaching effective Martial Arts classes for over 11 years in Central Indiana.
Indiana Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Academy is Fight Hub HeadQuarters, Indiana’s longest running Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu/Mixed Martial Arts Academy. We offer the Top Level Martial Arts programs in Central Indiana!
Try us out for 30 days FREE and we’ll give you several Amazing Bonuses!
- -FREE T-Shirt
- -FREE Instructional DVD
- -FREE Tour and Consultation
- -FREE Private Lesson
To get started you can contact us at:
Indiana Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Academy www.FightHubHQ.com or 317-946-9447 for the best Martial Arts instruction in Central Indiana! We offer not only offer all the things to look for in a Martial Arts Academy, we wrote the book on it!